(NYIPLA annual Membership runs from May 1 through April 30)
The New York Intellectual Property Law Association is a recognized leader in IP education, professional development and networking opportunities that can and will enrich your practice. Participation in the NYIPLA's wide range of programs and committee activities will keep you up-to-date on the latest developments in intellectual property law.
Key NYIPLA membership Benefits include:
- Association Publication: NYIPLA bi-monthly Bulletin provides information on the latest IP topics, current NYIPLA activities for members and committees. It is also a vehicle for you to publish short articles of interest to members.
- Committee Involvement: Opportunity to actively participate in the work of the committees and sub-committees to develop a strong network that will endure throughout your career.
- Amicus Brief: This is an opportunity to get involved and to receive name recognition with the courts.
- Member Login: Unlimited access to search for or reconnect with other members in the member directory.
- CLE Programming: Reduced Member rate for monthly CLE programs, the Spring Half-Day Trademark CLE Program and the Fall One-Day Patent CLE Program.
- Annual Dinner in Honor of the Federal Judiciary: Reduced Member rate for the Judges Dinner. The Judges Dinner has exceeded over 2,600 attendees for the past years.
- Association's Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner: Reduced Member rate for the Awards Dinner. The NYIPLA recognizes its members and the IP community at large through several awards and scholarships.