Postponed - Navigating ODP and Fintiv
- 6/2/2022 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Please arrive early for registration
- Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
1177 6th Ave
New York, New York 10036
EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO FALL 2022
Obviousness-type double patenting and Fintiv continue to evolve. Jeffrey Lewis, Charles Macedo, Robert Rando, and Irena Royzman will discuss ODP challenges to patents important to high tech and life sciences patent owners, and navigating ODP before district courts and the PTAB. Although the Supreme Court and district courts have rejected challenges to Fintiv, petitioners have increasing success in avoiding denial of IPR or PGR institution based on Fintiv. The speakers discuss strategies for patent owners and petitioners in a changed Fintiv environment.
- Jeffrey Lewis, Partner, Foley Hoag
- Charles Macedo, Partner, Amster Rothstein & Ebenstein
- Robert Rando, Partner, Greenspoon Marder
- Irena Royzman, Partner, Kramer Levin
The New York Intellectual Property Law Association extends its gratitude to the sponsor of this event, Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP.