SFIPLA / NYIPLA Navigating Russian and Ukrainian IP Issues
The NYIPLA is pleased to announce the program, "Navigating Russian and Ukrainian IP Issues" in collaboration with the San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association (SFIPLA).
This bicoastal webinar, featuring speakers from across the U.S., will encompass multiple issues involving Russian intellectual property, including an overview of Russian sanctions and Russian and Ukrainian IP; key considerations in Russian IP disputes and licensing/collaboration agreements; export controls related to Russia/Belarus; and dealing with the USOFAC (U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control). Our panel will answer your questions on how to protect IP in Russia and beyond.
- Nataliya Dryuk, Partner, AEQUO
- Nikhil Gore, Partner, Covington & Burling
- Luciano Racco, Counsel, Foley Hoag
- Moderator Nora Titus, Associate, Haynes Boone
- SFIPLA Advisory Board Alper Ertas, Director of Intellectual Property, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- NYIPLA Programs Co-Chair David Bomzer, Partner, Cantor Colburn
- NYIPLA Programs Co-Chair Lynn Russo, Associate, Hughes Hubbard & Reed