SFIPLA / NYIPLA Navigating Russian and Ukrainian IP Issues
- 5/12/2022 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Please arrive early for registration
The NYIPLA is pleased to announce the program, "Navigating Russian and Ukrainian IP Issues" in collaboration with the San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association (SFIPLA).
This bicoastal webinar, featuring speakers from across the U.S., will encompass multiple issues involving Russian intellectual property, including an overview of Russian sanctions and Russian and Ukrainian IP; key considerations in Russian IP disputes and licensing/collaboration agreements; export controls related to Russia/Belarus; and dealing with the USOFAC (U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control). Our panel will answer your questions on how to protect IP in Russia and beyond.
Issues of intellectual property specific to practice in Ukraine, including recently passed laws by the Ukraine Parliament that are directed to navigating the conflict with Russia.
Strategies for maintaining IP in Eurasian Patent Convention jurisdictions other than Russia without going through the Eurasian Patent Organization and without using lawyers in Russia.
- Nataliya Dryuk, Partner, AEQUO
- Nikhil Gore, Partner, Covington & Burling
- Luciano Racco, Counsel, Foley Hoag
- Moderator Nora Titus, Associate, Haynes Boone
- SFIPLA Advisory Board Alper Ertas, Director of Intellectual Property, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- NYIPLA Programs Co-Chair David Bomzer, Partner, Cantor Colburn
- NYIPLA Programs Co-Chair Lynn Russo, Associate, Hughes Hubbard & Reed