Intellectual Property Crimes and U.S. Innovation
- 4/5/2022 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Please arrive early for registration
1095 6th Ave
New York, New York 10036
Please join us for an evening round-table discussion about intellectual property crimes and the impact on research and innovation in the U.S. White-collar defense attorneys and intellectual property specialists will discuss recent prosecutorial trends, the historical backdrop for intellectual property crimes, and how to balance overarching business and academic interests. The program will be followed by an in-person reception and CLE credit will be offered. Presented by the Young Lawyers Committee in collaboration with Cardozo School of Law’s Intellectual Property Society.
- Andrew Boutros, Dechert Partner
- Rochelle Dreyfuss, NYU School of Law, Pauline Newman Professor of Law
- Jeffrey Eglash, former Chief Compliance Officer at Nokia and former Executive Counsel at General Electric
- Clare Putnam Pozos, Dechert Partner
- 4:45 PM – 5:00 PM Registration
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Panel Discussion, Q&A
- 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Cocktail Reception
CLE Evaluation Form | Speaker Biographies
- Department of Justice China Initiative Dead in Name Alive in Substance
- DOJ Axes Troubled China Initiative After String Of Dismissals - Law360
- Information About the Department of Justice's China Initiative and a Compilation of China-Related Prosecutions Since 2018
- Tensions Rise Between China and the United States_ Intellectual Property Prosecutions Just the Tip of the Iceberg
- Between Collaboration and Competition Global Public-Private Partnerships Against Intellectual Property Crimes
**If you would like to register for the in-person option, please be advised that Dechert's NYC Office building requires proof of vaccination. Please review the Visitor Information and Directions provided by Dechert LLP which can be viewed HERE.
The New York Intellectual Property Law Association extends its gratitude to the sponsor of this event, Dechert LLP.