Join the New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA) on December 2nd at 5:00PM EST for a 1.5 hour virtual Diversity Roundtable program. The Diversity Roundtable will feature distinguished speakers from in-house and private practice who will discuss Career Transitions in IP & Strategies for Success for Diverse Lawyers in Tech. Attendees will have an opportunity to join one of the small group discussions, each led by one of the speakers. We welcome all to participate in discussing diversity and inclusivity in tech. Join us for meaningful dialogue and obtain CLE credit!
- Keala Chan, Senior Director of Patents, Click Therapeutics
- Jennifer Chung, IP Counsel, Verizon
- Mahta Khanjar, Corporate Counsel, Salesforce
- Karen Leyva, Corporate Counsel, Bloomberg
- Moderator Wan Chieh (Jenny) Lee, Counsel, Fay Kaplun & Marcin
- Moderator Cheryl Wang, Associate General Counsel, Birkenstock USA
- "3 ways employers can decenter whiteness in the workplace and promote inclusivity"
- "You Can't Change What You Can't See"
- Law Student Diversity Pipeline Related Articles
- Legal Profession Diversity Related Articles
- Links to Diversity in Tech Related Sources
Earn 1.0 CLE Credit - Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias.