Patents and COVID-19: Facts and Guidance from the NYIPLA
Join members of the NYIPLA Legislative Action Committee for a discussion of current and potential legislation affecting patent rights in the face of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Topics include: remedies for unlicensed use of patented technologies under 28 U.S.C. 1498; march-in rights under the Bayh-Dole Act; potential future legislation impacting patent rights; and affirmative actions taken by U.S. companies to help fight the current pandemic.
- Dorothy Auth, Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Jeffrey Butler, Lonza Inc.
- Michael Johnson, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Colman Ragan, President-Elect NYIPLA
- Moderator Lynn Russo, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP