NJIPLA & NYIPLA Joint Program - Trade Secret/Cybersecurity: Protecting Your Corporate Client's Information
- 4/18/2018 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Please arrive early for registration
- APA Hotel Woodbridge
120 S Wood Avenue
Iselin, New Jersey 08830
To say that trade secret protection and cybersecurity are growing in importance would be an understatement. Information continues to become more valuable yet more accessible and transferrable. How do you protect your client from the evolving practice of trade secret protection and cybersecurity? Whether in a law firm or practicing in-house, your client relies on your expertise to implement certain measures - some proactive and some reactive. Please join us in our half-day program where you will learn from lead practitioners in trade secret and cybersecurity law on how spot the latest issues and legal protection mechanisms that are available in this evolving area.
- Trade Secrets Overview: What has happened since DTSA?
- Cybersecurity Overview: What Should You Be Thinking About?
- Discussion on Late-Breaking Trade Secrets and Cybersecurity Cases/Issues
- Protecting the Corporate Client: How In-House and Outside Counsel Fit In
- Ethical Considerations
CLE: All credits are pending confirmation.
- New Jersey 4.5 Credits, including 1.2 Ethics Credit
- New York 4.5 Credits, including 1 Ethics Credit
- Pennsylvania 4.0 Credits, including 1 Ethics Credit
- $100.00 Corporate/Government
- $180.00 General Registration
Click HERE to Register at NJIPLA
NYIPLA reaches a diverse community of intellectual property professionals through a wide range of programs and activities that can provide a rewarding sponsorship experience. Benefits include: sponsor recognition, logo displays, promotional materials, and more. Click HERE for Sponsorship details.